"A Healed Life is a Healing Life" Message 6-21-20
Point: Jesus healed us and continues to heal us so we can join Him in healing others.
Scripture: Mt. 9:35-38; 10:24-25a
1. When you “see the crowds” today, are you moved with compassion or are you moved by some other emotion?
2. What does it look like to be a “pre-responder” to the crowds in our society?
3. Do you see yourself as a laborer in God’s harvest? How are you currently making disciples of Jesus Christ?
4. Do you have a tendency to be more of a hider, hurter, or hater? What do you need to do to become a healer?
5. What would it look like to bring healing to those who are isolated, depressed, jobless, afraid, and broken?