"Battle Ready " Message 10-20-19
Point: What we see will violate what we know unless what we know dictates what we see. (Lysa Terkeurst)
Scripture: Heb. 10:35-39; Eph. 6:10-20; Acts 2:42
1. Read Heb. 10:35-36. What about life causes you to pause or even “retreat” most? What circumstances cause you doubt or even challenges you to tap out on your faith?
2. Read Heb. 10:37-38. What does it mean to “live by faith”? How do you do you personally live by faith?
3. Read Heb. 10:39. What is it about God and your faith in Jesus Christ that gives you the most confidence, that causes you to stay with Him in the fight?
4. Read Eph. 6:10-13. Why do you think we so easily dismiss the fact that our fight is not against each other but an “unseen realm? How do you keep yourself ready for that kind of fight?
5. Read Eph. 6:13-20. How can you be sure you are armed with the whole armor of God? What does it look like for you practically to be this spiritually prepared?