"Christian" Message 12-13-20
Point: You can’t expect to bear the name of Christ and not expect to bear any of the sufferings of Christ.
Scripture: 1 Peter 4:12-19
1. Why do you think God allows us to suffer as Christians?
2. What do you think it means to “share in Christ’s suffering? What are some examples of this?
3. What do you think it means that “judgement begins at the house of God”? What is this judgement referring to?
4. What are some practical ways we can “entrust our souls” to God daily?
5. What is God teaching you through this sermon? Where is He convicting you to change?