"Christ’s Side" Message 6-28-20
Point: If the “side” you pick in any circumstance or issue is higher than Christ’s side then you are already on the wrong side.
Scripture: Philippians 1:21-30
1. Read Philippians 1:21-30. What does it look like to live a life worthy of the gospel?
2. How can we as theCHURCH approach the world’s problems from the side of Christ?
3. What does it mean to “stand firm in one spirit”? Explain.
4. How can we become “one mind” striving “side by side for the faith of the gospel”?
5. What can YOU do this week to allow God and His Word to be your filter for the different sides taking place around you?