"Examine Your Faith" Message 8-23-20
Point: Not all suffering is to test your faith but all suffering will put your faith to the test
Scripture: 1 Peter 1:3-4
1. Read 1 Peter 1:6-9. Why do you think it would be “necessary” for Christians to be “grieved by various trials”? Explain.
2. Why is it easy to believe in the infinite power of God and at the same time feel that He is unable to meet your personal needs?
3. How do trials and the testing of our faith help us to know whether or not we have true faith in God?
4. Why do you think we struggle with expressing faith in God, even though we live by faith everyday?
5. How is praise established in rough times? How is God honored by your trust even if things don’t work out the way you want?