"Go- To Work" Message 3-1-20
Speaker: Blake Murchison
Point: We will spend almost half of our lives either at work or in school. Jesus called us to “GO… All the time” We are not merely educated and employed, but rather – CALLED to GO.
Scripture: Matt. 22:37-40; Colossians 3:22-25; Matt. 5:13-16
1. Why do we look at places we find ourselves (work, school, etc.) as places we just need to go and BE, rather than a mission field?
2. What does it mean to be “called?” What does it look like to be called vs. employed?
3. Why should a Christian be the best employee on the job?
4. Why is the work place one of the hardest places to be a Christian?
5. Read Matt. 22:37-40. What is a practical 1st step YOU can take to LOVE GOD and LOVE OTHERS while “going” into your workplace or school?