"Influence " Message 10-11-20
Point: How can theCHURCH be influential in times that need our influence? Influence begins with the life behind it. Live influential and you will be influential.
1. What do you think it means to “Be subject for the Lord’s sake to every human institution”?
2. Peter says in verse 15 that it is “The will of God” that we submit to governing authorities. How should we respond to this command when our leaders are Godless or corrupt?
3. How does your submission to the governing authorities give you influence? Explain.
4. What does it mean to live as people who are free? What are some ways we can use our freedom as a cover-up for evil?
5. Do you think it’s ever ok to rebel against the laws of the land? Explain your answer.