"Know the Unknowable" Message 7-19-20
Point: What if you could know the one thing on earth that literally everyone else is dying to know?
Scripture: Genesis 3:1-6; Matthew 16:21-27, 19:16-22, 28:19-20
1. Read Genesis 3:1-6. Do you trust God to define what is good and what is evil? Why or why not? Explain.
2. Is it possible that we have created a cultural Jesus and a cultural Christianity?
3. Would you define yourself as a true follower of Christ? Are you living with the eternal kingdom in mind or is your hope and trust in the man-made kingdoms of this world?
4. How do we change our hearts to be conformed into the image and likeness of Jesus Christ?
5. Read Matthew 28:19-20. The call of the kingdom, and following Jesus, is defined by the work of making disciples of Jesus Christ. Are you actively involved in making disciples? How?