"Live to Give" Message 4-11-21
Point: We must live the life we hope to give. We can’t expect the church to carry on if we refuse to pass it on.
Scripture: Psalm 145:1-13
1. Read verses 1-3. Why do you think that personal worship is a prerequisite for making disciples in every generation?
2. Read verses 4-9. How can we (the church) help each generation follow Jesus in a way that connects with the world they live in?
3. Read verses 10-13. How does worship + discipleship = a changed world? Explain.
4. What would it look like for you to be Jesus to the next generation?
5. Where is God challenging you to take the next step in generational discipleship? How can we help you take that step?