"The World of Work" Message 5-9-21
Point: Encouraging and preparing one another for the work of being a disciple even at work.
- Read verse 1 again. Why does it seem that the workplace is one of the hardest places to live out our faith?
- Read verses 2-4. What does it look like for you to live out your faith (identity and purpose) in the workplace, practically? Give examples.
- How old does someone need to be before you can start talking to them about a career?
- Read verses 5-7. How can we infuse the purposes of God into those career conversations? Explain.
- What would it look like for you to begin to encourage the next generation to live out their faith in their chosen (or desired) career?