"Unified Diversity" Message 6-14-20
Bible Passage: 1 Cor. 12
Point: The effectiveness of the church in the community outside highly depends on the church being a community on the inside.
Scripture: 1 Cor. 12
1. Read 1 Corinthians 12. Is unity possible even though the church is so diverse? Explain.
2. Unity is often mistaken for uniformity. How do we overcome this? What is a better understanding of unity?
3. How can people who are so different work together for the same purpose?
4. When it comes to unity, why do you think it’s easier to talk about something or feel a certain way, rather than actually acting on it?
5. How can YOU pursue and practice diverse unity here at theCHURCH? What is an easy next step to get connected?