"Who is He, Really?" Message 8-9-20
Point: Who or what you worship will determine how you live. Who or what you believe Jesus to be will determine what you do with what He said.
Scripture: 1 Peter 1:1-2; Matthew 16:13-20
1. What is the most important question you have ever been asked and why?
2. Read 1 Peter 1:2. How would you explain the Trinity? Why do you think we should at least have a general understanding of the relationship and work of the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit?
3. Who do you say Jesus is? How close does your everyday life match your answer?
4. Do you find yourself trying to fight off sin more than allowing the Spirit to empower you to overcome it? How can you better allow the Spirit of God to work out of your life?
5. How does rightly understanding who Jesus is and owning His position in your life everyday change not only your life but impact the lives around you?