"A Real Together Life" Message 9-29-19
Point: Life is better in Jesus, and in Jesus we are better at life – which makes life together in Jesus the greatest life ever.
Scripture: Acts 2:42-47; Heb. 10:24-39; Acts 4:32-35
1. Read Acts 2:42-47. Why is it when people come to Christ they find it hard to stay there? Why do you think so many Christians don’t know how to live day to day with Jesus and each other?
2. Read Heb. 10:24-29 Why do so many in the church hesitate to encourage and challenge each other in the word and from the word? Why is it important to do?
3. Read Acts 4:32-35. Why do you think trusting relationships are helpful for church growth?
4. Read Heb 10:32-34. If we know that getting “out of the row and into a circle” is helpful for the growth of the church, why do we have such a hard time doing it?
5. Read Heb. 10:35-39. How can you be more intentional in leading others to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ? How can you be more intentional in allowing others to help you grow?