"A Really Big Gospel Picture" Message 11-22-20
Point: In the middle of our suffering, we need to know that there is a much bigger picture going on before, during, and after our suffering.
Scripture: 1 Peter 3:17-4:6
1. Read 1 Peter 3:18-4:6. What is the gospel? Explain. How has the gospel impacted your life personally?
2. How is baptism and “the flood” similar? Explain. Why do you think it’s important to be baptized?
3. Peter commands us to live the rest of our lives pursuing God’s will instead of human desires. What does it mean to live for God’s will?
4. Peter assumes that as Christians we no longer join in on the “flood of debauchery” in 4:3-4. What are some things you need to change in your life in order to be more like Jesus?
5. What is God teaching you through this sermon? Where is He convicting you to change?