"Gospel-Centered Community" Message 5-24-20
Point: Jesus sent the church to change the world but first the church must be a changed world itself
Scripture: Romans 12:9-21
1. Read Acts 2:42-47. What does a thriving Gospel-Centered Community look like and why do you think there are very few expressions of one?
2. Read Romans 12:9-21. How can we turn Gospel-Centered Living into Gospel-Centered Community?
3. When it comes to Gospel-Centered Community, what do you think is the difference between the church today and the New Testament church (Acts, Romans, Ephesians, Philippians, etc.)? How can we become a church that is more involved and engaged in each other’s lives?
4. How is it possible to live others-centered when our world is so me-centered? What does this re-centering require?
5. What are some practical steps YOU can take to genuinely engage in Gospel-Centered Community? How can you practice this in your Community Group this next week?