"Pleasure is Not My King" Message 2-28-21
Point: When pleasure is your king, Christianity is nothing more than a feeling.
Scripture: James 4:1-10; Ecclesiastes 2:1-11
- In your life, what pleasures do you turn to for comfort?
- Read James 4:1-5. What happens when something or someone gets in the way of your pleasure?
- Read James 4:5-10. How can you personally replace worship of pleasure with the worship of Christ?
- How can we rightly balance enjoying the pleasures God gives us with worshipping Christ?
- What is God teaching you through this sermon? Where is He convicting you to change?