"Power is Not My King" Message 2-21-21
Point: When power is your king, Christianity is only a tool to be leveraged.
- What are some subtle ways people try to exercise their “power” over others?
- How has the desire for power become a king (Idol) in your life? Explain. (Get personal with this question. Don’t just talk about what it might look like in someone else’s life. What does this look like for you personally?)
- How does surrendering to Jesus Christ kill the idol of power? What does that look like practically?
- Read . How can we use our God given power to honor God?
- What is God teaching you through this sermon? Where is He convicting you to change?